It looks like Andrè 3000 continues to dabble in all sorts of things. From rapping, to acting and now fashion, there isn’t much he can’t do. According to Essence, earlier this year he was working with a Swedish footwear to launch his own footwear brand.
His collection will be named “I André Benjamin will not draw in class” and will be released in spring of 2018. The collection is inspired by Andrè 3000’s personal collection and will feature some sketches from the rapper on the box and sneaker.
Andrè 3000 said, “Growing up, we’d all put our personal stamp onto the blank canvas of the Nylite and I’d sketch out my own designs. This collaboration felt like fun because it brought me back to that place of personalizing these original designs.” The collection was shown off at ComplexCon and the price ranges from $85-$250.
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kanye West, Jennifer Lopez, Outkast, & More
1. 3 Stacks: Outkast rocks the Wireless Festival stage in Birmingham, England.Source:WENN 1 of 10
2. Masked: Kanye West performs at the Wireless Festival in Birmingham.Source:WENN 2 of 10
3. Jennifer Lopez is escorted by Benny Medina while leaving a restaurant in Paris.Source:WENN 3 of 10
4. It’s a day at the beach for Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale, as they splash with their son Zuma.Source:WENN 4 of 10
5. Sean Paul heats up the stage at the Wireless Festival.Source:WENN 5 of 10
6. Justin Bieber’s longtime friend Chantel Jeffries arrives at Heathrow Airport.Source:WENN 6 of 10
7. Josh Duhamel holds his son Axl after a coffee run in L.A.Source:WENN 7 of 10
8. Vanessa Hudgens hides behind her tray of smoothies after a workout in L.A.Source:WENN 8 of 10
9. Rich Kids: Dorothy Wang and Morgan Stewart of “Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills” hang out in Malibu.Source:WENN 9 of 10
10. Paris Hilton snaps phone pics from her balcony in L.A.Source:WENN 10 of 10