If you’re an Xscape fan, you’re probably still riding high off of their 2017 reunion and their Bravo produced reality hit “Just Kicking It.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
But Kandi Burruss, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, LaTocha and Tamika Scott, have much more in store for their fans. The ladies recently inked a deal under producer Mona Scott Young and Bravo, to release a TV biopic documenting the group’s personal stories and rise to fame.
Young, who also created the VH1 hit franchise, “Love & Hip Hop,” also serves as the group’s manager and helped to bring “Just Kicking It” to Bravo.
TMZ reports that the movie will drop sometime in 2018.
- Monie Love’s Daughter Lacey Freestyles Over Migos Beat! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Watching Your Kid Graduate High School Is An Emotional Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nas Performs At SneakersnStuff’s First U.S. Store Launch
- Top 5 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes [EXCLUSIVE]
Reality TV Couples Whose Reality Didn't End Well
1. Phaedra Parks and Apollo NidaSource:PR 1 of 15
2. Joseline and Stevie JSource:PR Photos 2 of 15
3. Omarion & Apryl JonesSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Tiny and TISource:PR Photos 4 of 15
5. Tarek & Christina El MoussaSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Porsha Williams & Kordell StewartSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Ed Hartwell and Lisa WuSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Mariah Carey and James PackerSource:AP 8 of 15
9. Bruce and Kris JennerSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Kim Kardashian and Kris HumphriesSource:PR Photos 10 of 15
11. Jessica Simpson and Nick LacheySource:PR 11 of 15
12. Ochocinco and Evelyn LozadaSource:PR Photos 12 of 15
13. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar OdomSource:AP 13 of 15
14. Gina and Pat NeelySource:Courtesy 14 of 15
15. Jon and Kate GosselinSource:AP 15 of 15