Many have targeted black NFL players after Sunday left some of them along with teammates, coaches and even owners taking a knee. According to EurWeb, a South Carolina pastor is now apologizing after his wife went on an angry Facebook rant about black NFL players.
Rev. Ron Carpenter Jr. posted the apology on Facebook after his wife criticized the players who protest during the national anthem. She said, “Black athletes, stop thinking about it from your history or race” and admit that “our country is not yo [sic] blame!” Carpenter later apologized, but since then the video has been removed.
These Celebs Kneeled In Honor Of Racial Equality [PHOTOS]
1. Bill Russell, former NBA Hall Of Famer1 of 6
2. Solange, singer2 of 6
3. Gillian Anderson & David Duchovny, “X-File” stars3 of 6
4. Tracee Ellis Ross, star of “Black-ish”4 of 6
5. Pharrell Williams, rapper/producer5 of 6
6. Stevie Wonder, singer6 of 6