In a new clip we see Gibson talking about moving into his own space and looking for love.
We can also see that Brooke Valentine might be the first person to capture his heart since divorcing Cole.
Cole shared that although she has some men wanting to date her she is running from some of them.
She said, “I’m being cautious and stand off-ish.”
Currently her main concerns are taking care of her 7-year-old son and finishing her album.
Cole would love to headline a tour and although its super challenging for her she has to get certain things done.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike EppsSource:PR Photos 1 of 16
2. Dwayne WadeSource:PR 2 of 16
3. Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou3 of 16
4. Usher and Tameka Raymond were once married…but as we know, it didn’t work out.4 of 16
5. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey5 of 16
6. Mashonda Tifrere was once married to Swizz Beatz.6 of 16
7. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose7 of 16
8. Kimora and Russell Simmons8 of 16
9. Janet Jackson has been divorced…twice.Source:AP) 9 of 16
10. ‘All My Children’ star and current guest star on ‘Power’ Debbi Morgan has been married…and divorced four times.10 of 16
11. Eric Benet was married to and divorced from Halle Berry. Now they are both married to other people.11 of 16
12. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.12 of 16
13. And we thought it would last – Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco.13 of 16
14. Yup, Shaunie really was a basketball wife, she was married to Shaquille O’Neal.14 of 16
15. Allen and Tawanna Iverson are legally divorced, but have apparently reconciled, although they haven’t remarried.15 of 16
16. Not quite divorced yet, but the papers have been filed and it’s been finalized…but will Khloe and Lamar go through with it?16 of 16