Every year, New York’s Hot 97 throws a concert called Summer Jam, which gives fans the chance to rock with the hottest hip-hop acts in New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium. Every year, this concert serves as a major stage for hip-hop, its surprises and sometimes, its drama. This year, Remy Ma was one of the featured acts. She decided to invite hip-hop’s women MCs, including Monie Love, to come together and take over the stage with her.
Monie explains what happened when they all got together, and how they decided what song to do. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the “Ed Lover Show.”
RELATED: Monie Love Refuses To Be Thrown Out For Bringing A Chicken Breast To Work [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Monie Love On The Powerful Process Of Making “Ladies First” With Queen Latifah [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Monie Love Slays “Monie In The Middle” With Yandy Smith And Ed Lover [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Ten Photos That Prove Remy Ma Is Every Woman
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Love is Life.
1 of 7
2. Or Bronx Bully.
2 of 7
3. She’s overcome traumatic experiences like a miscarriage and still walks around with joy and grace.
3 of 7
4. Her kids are priority number one.
4 of 7
5. She fights and makes up with her brother.
5 of 7
6. Body-hugging Fashion Nova dresses are a must have.
6 of 7
7. She wanted her happily ever after and got it.
7 of 7