Mary J. Blige is in the midst of a dramatic divorce from her husband, Kendu Isaacs, who is displaying his true and terrible colors during said process. He is asking for ridiculous amounts in spousal support and other perks from Mary, who he managed for twelve years. But it is becoming clear that that was the big mistake from the jump- why was he managing her when he’s not even in the business like that?
If he was really a manager for artists, he’d probably be able to find someone to manage next and get income from that, instead of trying to leech it off of his rich ex-wife. Click on the audio player to hear more from Kandi Burruss & Ed Lover in this exclusive clip from the Early Morning Evening News.
RELATED: Should Mary J Blige Pay Her Ex-Husband Spousal Support? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Mary J. Blige’s Sit-Down Preview With Hillary Clinton Looks Slightly Awkward…
RELATED: Rihanna Puts Her Karaoke Skills To The Test With Mary J Blige’s “Not Gon’ Cry” [WATCH]
11 Photos Of Mary J. Blige Killing The Game Back In ’92
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Mary takes over the stage in her signature look.
1 of 11
2. The R&B goddess takes a stance at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.
2 of 11
3. How sweet does she look at the KMEL Summer Jam in 1992?
3 of 11
4. Mary J. & Joe Public win big at the New York Music Awards in ’92.
4 of 11
5. Mary J. Blige is all smiles in a hoodie and curls.
5 of 11
6. Mary does her one, two-step while performing in ’92.
6 of 11
7. She had a flawless smile, even back then.
7 of 11
8. Mary J. wins big at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.
8 of 11
9. Show ’em who’s queen.
9 of 11
10. Super Cat and Mary chill backstage at the New York Music Awards in ’92.
10 of 11
11. Let’s get ’em, queen!
11 of 11