LaVar Ball, father of former UCLA guard Lonzo Ball, is quickly making a name for himself with outrageous comments about the basketball players in the NBA and around his son. Most recently, he was asked why he thinks the Bruins didn’t make the NCAA tournament, and he just simply blamed it on “3 white guys.”
Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Big City‘s Talmbout Sports on the “Ed Lover Show.”
RELATED: Talmbout Sports: How Colin Kaepernick Clapped Back At Donald Trump In The Smartest Way [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Talmbout Sports: How Russell Westbrook Made His Own History [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Talmbout Sports: Scottie Pippen Says He Knows What’s Wrong With The Knicks [EXCLUSIVE]
White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Joseph Sikora
1 of 16
2. Nick Jonas
2 of 16
3. John Stamos – You didn’t think we were watching “Full House” back in the day for the Olsen twins?!
3 of 16
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.
4 of 16
5. Brad Pitt- Isn’t he just classic white boy fine?
5 of 16
6. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in “The Bodyguard” we have loved him.
6 of 16
7. Justin Timberlake- He can sing, he can dance, what’s not to like?
7 of 16
8. Richard Gere- Maybe, he’s not the hunk that he used to be…but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!
8 of 16
9. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.
9 of 16
10. Tom Cruise- He’ll always be the hot thing in “Risky Business” to us.
10 of 16
11. Robin Thicke- It could be that sweet falsetto, his blue-eyed soul or the fact that he loves black women just as much as we love him!
11 of 16
12. Colin Farrell- Who doesn’t like an Irish bad boy?
12 of 16
13. Robert DeNiro- He’s no Adonis but he’s definitely had some sistas [including his wife] wanting to find them their own Italian Stallion over the years.
13 of 16
14. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.
14 of 16
15. George Clooney- He’s vintage sexy and he has dated a Black woman in the past.
15 of 16
16. Actor Simon Baker made “Something New” seem like the right thing to do.
16 of 16