This week, Bill O’Reilly showed a lot of disrespect when he commented on Congresswoman Maxine Waters‘ hair, instead of sharing his thoughts on the content of her speech like he was asked. Meanwhile, Sean Spicer had trouble answering questions from White House reporter April Ryan, making headlines for being “sexist and patronizing,” as Hillary Clinton said in a speech.
And then, of course, there’s Donald Trump, who constantly says way too much, and doesn’t do enough. At the end of the day, there’s way too much talking nonsense, and not enough doing Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from the “Ed Lover Show.”
RELATED: How Donald Trump United Republican And Democratic Leaders [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Why Donald Trump Is The Republican Party’s Fault [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Donald Trump Thinks His Tweets Are Mighty & Threatening [EXCLUSIVE]
Famous, Black, & Republican
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Donnie Mcclurkin is a registered Republican. (PR)
1 of 16
2. Condoleeza Rice is a registered Republican
2 of 16
3. Colin Powell served as U.S. Secretary of State under President George W. Bush
3 of 16
4. Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney
4 of 16
5. Zora Neale Hurston was a supporter of the Republican Party for much of her life
5 of 16
6. 50 Cent is a registered Republican. (PR)
6 of 16
7. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a registered Republican.
Source:The Rock Instagram
7 of 16
8. “Divorce Court” judge, Lynn Toler, is black and Republican.
8 of 16
9. Jimmie “JJ” Walker is a registered Republican. (PR)
9 of 16
10. Sheryl Underwood is a registered Republican. (PR)
10 of 16
11. Don King is a registered Republican. (PR)
11 of 16
12. Karl Malone is a registered Republican. (PR)
12 of 16
13. Bishop T.D. Jakes is a registered Republican. (AP)
13 of 16
14. Joseph C. Phillips is a registered Republican.
14 of 16
15. Wilt Chamberlain is a registered Republican. (AP)
15 of 16
16. Greg Anthony supports Mitt Romney.
16 of 16