T’yanna Wallace was celebrating the life and legacy of her father, Biggie with Ed Lover & Monie Love! Last year, Diddy organized a huge Bad Boy Concert in celebration of the birthday of Notorious B.I.G. at Brookyn’s Barclays Center. T’yanna made headlines of her own, however, when she took to twitter to call out Diddy for not reaching out to her about the show.
T’yanna explains what lead her to get on Twitter and vent publicly, rather than reaching out to Diddy one on one, and how things are between them now. She also talked about running into Lil Kim at the concert, and what her relationship to her is like now. Plus, Ed Lover tells a hilarious story of hanging out with Biggie on the set of the “Crush On You” music video. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview on the “Ed Lover Show.”
RELATED: Biggie’s Son CJ Wallace On Being Bit By The Acting Bug [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: T’yanna Wallace On Why She Doesn’t Think Her Father Would Still Be Doing Music Today [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: T’yanna Wallace On Running Into Problems Controlling Biggie’s Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
All The Lessons Biggie Taught Us About Style
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Silk button-ups and a mean hat game.
1 of 13
2. How to look good as a unit.
2 of 13
3. Sometimes, wearing shades while indoors is so necessary.
3 of 13
4. Timbs will never steer you wrong.
4 of 13
5. Every boss should own a pinky ring, or two.
5 of 13
6. Velour suits so wavy, Kanye is trying to bring them back in 2015.
6 of 13
7. One of the few people to make turtlenecks look cool.
7 of 13
8. The importance of coordinating.
8 of 13
9. Versace, Versace, Versace.
9 of 13
10. Vest God.
10 of 13
11. “Every cutie bought a Coogi.”
11 of 13
12. That expensive bling and champagne is the best accessory to any outfit.
12 of 13
13. Leather jackets of all different colors.
13 of 13