Remy Ma‘s diss track, “ShETHER,” which she aimed at Nicki Minaj, was one of the more vicious diss tracks we’ve ever heard from a rapper. Nicki’s ex-boyfriend (and ghostwriter) Safaree agrees- press caught up with him after the track dropped, and asked him some of the questions burning on our minds as we wait for Nicki’s response. In fact, it’s safe to say that hip-hop fans are expecting a response to come from her eventually.
So what Safaree he had to say about Nicki Minaj’s pending response might surprise you. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip of the Early Morning Evening News on the “Ed Lover Show.”
RELATED: Why Nicki Minaj Doesn’t Have To Respond To Remy Ma Right Away [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Ed Lover Reveals New Amped Up Spoof Of Nicki Minaj’s Response To Remy Ma [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Rah Digga On What She Said About Nicki Minaj That Got Her “Dragged By Some Barbz” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Nicki Minaj & Safaree's Relationship Through The Years (PHOTOS)
8 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Nicki and Safaree used to be in a rap group together before Nicki got famous.
1 of 8
2. 2. Nicki and Safaree used to be in a rap group together before Nicki got famous.
2 of 8
3. 3. Nicki Minaj and Safaree have been performing together for years.
3 of 8
4. 4. Nicki and Safaree both bought matching cars together back in 2011.
4 of 8
5. 5. Safaree escorts Nicki to the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.
5 of 8
6. 6. Nicki and Safaree take a picture on set together at her video shoot for "Super Bass."
6 of 8
7. 7. Nicki and Safaree perform together on stage in 2011.
7 of 8
8. 8. Nicki Minaj celebrates her 26th birthday at Tao night club with Safaree.
8 of 8