Remy Ma‘s scathing diss record, “ShETHER,” aimed at Nicki Minaj, had us all listening to the whole seven minutes with our jaws dropped to the floor. As we await to see how and when Nicki Minaj will respond, Ed Lover took it upon himself to imagine just how the Barbz’s rebuttal is going to go.
Well, Ed has done it again, but this time he grounded it in a bit of hip-hop history, just as Remy Ma chose to do with “ShETHER,” which nods to Nas‘ 2001 Jay Z diss, “Ether.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the “Ed Lover Show.”
RELATED: Ed Lover Perfectly Spoofs Nicki Minaj’s Response To Remy Ma [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Rah Digga On What She Said About Nicki Minaj That Got Her “Dragged By Some Barbz” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Nicki Minaj Falls To Her Knees When She Met Lauryn Hill [VIDEO]
Beefs That Never Got Cooked (PHOTOS)
9 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were rumored to be clashing on the first day of judging on American Idol, but Mariah denied any tension during a recent press conference.
1 of 9
2. 2. Monica and Brandy were set up to be in an R&B beef with each other back in the '90s when they were both coming up, but they united on a track proving it was all talk.
2 of 9
3. 3. Beyonce was allegedly giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder since she started dating Kanye West, but it turns out she really doesn't have a problem with Kimmy!
3 of 9
4. 4. After Jay-Z gave Rita Ora a track that was supposed to be for Rihanna, rumors swirled that the two were beefing. Turns out they love each other as Roc Nation sisters!
4 of 9
5. 5. Ne-Yo recently made a slick comment or two about Trey's singing abilities in an interview, and even though Trey wasn't too happy, the two haven't been in an official feud over it.
5 of 9
6. 6. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have been constantly compared throughout their careers, with fans going at each other, but the two really loved each other deeply.
6 of 9
7. 7. Even though Lil' Wayne's baby mothers Nivea and Lauren London got knocked up and had his children around the same time, the two seem to get along just fine!
7 of 9
8. 8. Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence were rumored to be in a feud since their movies 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' had fans going at each other, but the two recently met and were geeked by each other! || Photo credit: Stargasm.com
8 of 9
9. 9. Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were rumored to be beefing back in 2006, but they actually are just really close friends that had a misunderstanding.
9 of 9