It was time for the morning show to help people put their triflin’ friends, family members and exes on blast! The first two callers both had major issues with the father and mother of their children, respectively, and recounted the whole stories of being disrespected and let down by them. Monie Love took offense to the second caller’s complaint about his baby mama, however, and had to check him for it.
Meanwhile, Ed Lover felt compelled to put actor Patrick Stewart on blast- and it’s personal. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the “Ed Lover Show.”
RELATED: The Ed Lover Show Helps Listeners Put Their Co-Workers On Blast [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Ed Lover’s Hilarious Story About Him, His Siblings & “I Don’t Know” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: FOH Friday: Ed Lover, Ex-Wives & Wives [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Snubbed: Black Actors and Actresses Who Deserve Oscars
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Octavia Spencer in "Fruitvale Station".
1 of 7
2. Idris Elba in "Mandela".
2 of 7
3. Oprah Winfrey in "Lee Daniels' The Butler".
3 of 7
4. Michael B. Jordan in "Fruitvale Station".
4 of 7
5. Chadwick Boseman in "42".
5 of 7
6. Forest Whitaker in "Lee Daniels' The Butler".
6 of 7
7. David Oyelowo in "Lee Daniels' The Butler".
7 of 7