Ed Lover is doing his long-time friend and colleague Monie Love a solid and scouting for the right man for her. Ed knows what types of guys Monie likes. He thinks she has reached a stage in life, similar to the likes of Serena Williams, Eve, and others, when she should be open to dating “a nice white man” who is well-off and property-owning.
Ed says he’s got the perfect guy to hook her up with, and Donkis even corroborated his choice. But even with that guy in mind, Ed Lover encourages eligible rich white bachelors to make themselves known. Click on the audio player to hear more in this hilarious exclusive clip from the “Ed Lover Show.”
RELATED: Monie Love & Ed Lover Bust Moves To New Edition [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Rah Digga & Monie Love On How Hyper-Sexed Imagery Made Things Worse For Female MCs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ed Lover Shuts Down Caller’s Dirty Joke With An Even Dirtier One [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Jospeh Sikora
1 of 16
2. Nick Jonas
2 of 16
3. John Stamos - You didn't think we were watching "Full House" back in the day for the Olsen twins?!
3 of 16
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.
4 of 16
5. Brad Pitt- Isn't he just classic white boy fine?
5 of 16
6. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in "The Bodyguard" we have loved him.
6 of 16
7. Justin Timberlake- He can sing, he can dance, what's not to like?
7 of 16
8. Richard Gere- Maybe, he's not the hunk that he used to be...but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!
8 of 16
9. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.
9 of 16
10. Tom Cruise- He'll always be the hot thing in "Risky Business" to us.
10 of 16
11. Robin Thicke- It could be that sweet falsetto, his blue-eyed soul or the fact that he loves black women just as much as we love him!
11 of 16
12. Colin Farrell- Who doesn't like an Irish bad boy?
12 of 16
13. Robert DeNiro- He's no Adonis but he's definitely had some sistas [including his wife] wanting to find them their own Italian Stallion over the years.
13 of 16
14. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.
14 of 16
15. George Clooney- He's vintage sexy and he has dated a Black woman in the past.
15 of 16
16. Actor Simon Baker made "Something New" seem like the right thing to do.
16 of 16