Judge Hatchett came to visit the Ed Lover Show in-studio! She talked about all the amazing things she’s up to nowadays, including the opening of her national law firm in Atlanta (which the first in the entire country that is owned and headed by a black woman). She also discusses her upcoming new TV show, “The Verdict With Judge Hatchett” which is coming to TV in the fall. Her first show, entitled “Judge Hatchett,” ran for 13 seasons, and she has since lead a successful career in law, as a motivational speaker, publishing books, and much more.
She also talks about how she spends her downtime, whether she would get married again, and what she thinks went wrong in her first marriage. Plus, she gives some legal advice to Donkis. Click on the audio player above to hear this exclusive interview on the Ed Lover Show.
Women In Government, Science & Technology You Need To Know
1. Hadiyah MujhidSource:Twitter 1 of 12
2. Linda AsongSource:Twitter 2 of 12
3. Sheena AllenSource:Twitter 3 of 12
4. Ashley Nelson HornsteinSource:Twitter 4 of 12
5. Rachel WalkerSource:Twitter 5 of 12
6. Tiffani BellSource:Twitter 6 of 12
7. Anne AmuzuSource:Twitter 7 of 12
8. Kamala HarrisSource:Twitter 8 of 12
9. Valeisha JonesSource:Instagram 9 of 12
10. Maci Peterson - Co Founder of 'On Second Thought'Source:Instagram 10 of 12
11. Kaya Thomas11 of 12
12. Candy V. Mitchell, co-creator of MyvannaSource:Twitter 12 of 12