Nas teamed up with Sony Pictures Consumer Marketing, along with some top of the line brands, to release a Ghostbusters clothing line. Celebrating the highly anticipated all-female reboot heading to theaters sometime this year, the clothing line is also a personal ode to movies for Nas, who says he’s a longtime Ghostbusters fan himself.
According to Vibe, the collection will be available for purchase in Los Angeles at the Rose Helman and at Colette in Paris. Click on the audio player for to hear more about Nas’ involvement in the project and his personal connection to it, in this exclusive audio from the Ed Lover Show.
Nas Celebrates His Birthday With Hennesey V.S. In Atlanta (PHOTOS)
1. Nas celebrates his birthday at Compound Atlanta with Hennessy V.S.Source:Prince Williams 1 of 6
2. Nas turns up for his birthday at Compound in Atlanta.Source:Prince Williams 2 of 6
3. Bring out the sparkles!Source:Prince Williams 3 of 6
4. Nas is like...Source:Prince Williams 4 of 6
5. Nas celebrates his birthday at Compound Atlanta with Hennessy V.S.Source:Prince Williams 5 of 6
6. All Smiles.Source:Prince Williams 6 of 6