Some jean brands come and go, but others last for generations, or live past their popularity in hip-hop videos and become important symbols of eras in hip-hop culture. Either way, looking back at your favorite pairs of jeans through the years is bound to take on a serious trip down memory lane. Check out this exclusive clip of everyone’s top 5 favorite classic jean brands of all time, on the “Ed Lover Show.”
RELATED: Top 5 Reality TV Shows [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Top 5 Hit Posse Cuts [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: 5 Slang Words We Don’t Say Anymore [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
12 Black TV Moms We Wish Raised Us
11 photos Launch gallery
1. These are some of our favorite, loving, bad a** TV moms. We love them so much, they might as well be our real moms in our heads.
1 of 11
2. Rainbow Johnson-Black-Ish
2 of 11
3. Nikki Parker- The Parkers
3 of 11
4. Dee Mitchell-Moesha
4 of 11
5. Vivian Banks—Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
5 of 11
6. Lisa Landry—Sister, Sister
6 of 11
7. Tasha Mack–The Game
7 of 11
8. Janet Kyle–My Wife And Kids
8 of 11
9. Harriet Winslow–Family Matters
9 of 11
10. Maya Lewis-Scandal
10 of 11
11. Weezy–The Jeffersons
11 of 11
Celebrities Who Love Skinny Jeans (PHOTOS)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Lil Wayne picked up the skinny jean trend and ran with it.
1 of 10
2. 2. Justin Bieber is constantly wearing skinny jeans.
2 of 10
3. 3. Joel McHale's height makes all of his pants seem, slim but this pair looks especially tiny for him.
3 of 10
4. 4. Pete Wentz has never been too shy to try new things, but his affinity for skinny jeans is not new. Yes, Pete...you have two down there!
4 of 10
5. 5. Russell Brand looks like he may be "free-Ballliiiinnnn." How can you fit anything else under those tights he calls jeans?
5 of 10
6. 6. Tyga is no stranger to rockin' a skinny pair. Here he is on the red carpet in a pair that looks to be made out of leather.
6 of 10
7. 7. Chris Brown is so comfortable in his skinny jeans that he even performs in them
7 of 10
8. 8. Joey Essex with his girlfriend Sam Faiers (of British TV show The Only Way Is Essex). Both jeans seem to have the same fit, which means twice the wardrobe!
8 of 10
9. 9. Danny Brown has been widely known as they rapper with the asymmetrical haircut and skinny jeans.
9 of 10
10. 10. Really Jay!!? Not you too. If you want to have another little Blue Ivy...you better loosen those things up.
10 of 10